Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Playing Hardball, Part 4 is available

Playing Hardball, Part 4



Things weren't going exactly as I'd planned. I was still following my three rules. Don't get close, never fall in love, and always have fun. It was just getting a bit harder to follow them. 

I'd had plenty of fun with the ballplayer, but it needed to stop. My life was changing, and it was time for me to come to terms with a few things. There would be no more having fun for us. I would not be having fun with anyone. Too many things were happening, and I needed time to think. 

I was pregnant. It happened the very first time we were together. When I say very first time, I mean the day we met. What were the chances? Could it really happen? It sure could. I was a perfect example of that. Imagine telling that one to the baby one day. 

Neither of us wanted love, and we surely didn't want a relationship. He had a career that was not even close to being over. The man was the star pitcher for the Pittsburgh Pirates. I was a girl with a past. There was no way our worlds would ever fit together. 

I just had to figure out what to do. 

Would I tell him? 

Of course I would. 

I just wasn't sure how I was going to make that happen. 

I also had no idea how he was going to react to the news. 

Just when I thought I could do it, I opened the door to the biggest sign and reality check ever. 

Part 5, the final part, will be available September 6, 2016. 

No comments:

Post a Comment