Wednesday, August 31, 2016

*** $0.99 Pre-order ***

In Love with My Brother's Best Friend
Complete Box Set

$0.99 pre-order



I had just gotten home from spending a few days with two of best friends in Vegas. All I wanted was a little time to relax and rejuvenate before going to work the following day. I'd just set my bags down, closed my door, and fell onto my couch when my phone rang. 

I should have known it was my big brother. That was always a joke with him. We were twins, and he was minutes older than me. He'd been protecting and hovering over me my entire life. Of course he'd call to make sure I was home safe and in one piece. He was a thousand miles away, but it never felt like it. 

When he announced that he was getting married, I was surprised. They had only known each other for about a year. What he said next shocked me even more. They were getting married in two weeks, and he wanted me to be in the wedding. 

I hadn't been home for more than a moment in over ten years. He'd come to visit me plenty of times, and he'd even brought her with him. No matter what was happening, I'd always found a way out of going home. His wedding was the exception. My brother was getting married, and I needed to be there. 


There was only one problem. 

His name was Jackson, but I called him Jackie. 

He was my brother's best friend and the reason I'd been running for so long. 

Could I do it? Could I face him after all those years? 

I didn't have a choice. I knew I had to go, but I didn't have to do it alone. 


I talked one of my best friends into going with me. His name was Chris. I promised him a weekend of fun on the beach with all expenses paid. 

That all changed the moment I saw HIM. I did the only thing I could think of and hoped it wasn't going to blow up in my face.



No comments:

Post a Comment