Thursday, October 26, 2017

New Release! Derek (Hunter PI & Security #1)

Now Available


Derek (Hunter PI & Security #1)





After sixteen years as a SEAL, I'd seen more than my share of sadness and horror, but I'd also helped save lives and protect innocent people from the evils in the world. Serving our country was something I was made to do. It was the only thing I knew.

I was going to miss it so much, but the time had come for me to return home for good. The love of my life was pregnant. We were starting a family. I was going to be a father. Life was perfect.

All of my years as a SEAL hadn't prepared me for the heartbreak that was coming. One second my love was right there with me, and the next I was alone, just a single dad raising his little girl.

An unexpected meeting with a total stranger gave me the chance to follow my dreams and start my own company.

There were only two things that mattered to me. The first being my daughter and giving her the life she deserved, and I was working hard to do just that. The second was my company and the thought of building it into something great, so I buried myself in work.

Everything was fine the way it was. I kept to myself, my little girl was happy, and my company was growing. That was exactly how I liked it.

The one thing I didn't need was a distraction. I didn't have time for that, and I didn't want it.

Then I got a call. It was part of the job. That's all it was.

I had no idea just how much that one call would change everything.

3 comments:

  1. Just finished reading this book! 5 stars!!! Will definitely be waiting for #2. Wished I'd read Doug's and Gabby's story first, but even backtracking didn't distract from these being great reads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I am so glad that you liked them both. I am writing part 2 of another series at the moment, but Drake's book will be written right after that one comes out. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my work. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read this series over and over and I'm in love! Are you going to have a book for Taylor?

    ReplyDelete