Wednesday, May 3, 2017

New Release - $0.99 for a limited time



"Playing Hardball" (Complete Collection)


$0.99 for a limited time




The company I worked for had been bought by who I later found out was my best friend's ex. That was one crazy story. He ended up being a retired Pittsburgh Pirate. I was just as shocked when I found out.

He'd gotten three of his ball playing friends to agree to do some promotion for the company for practically nothing. I was going to be the one to get them everything they needed while they were there. Out of the three of them, I was sure there would be at least one sexy man that would have the need to release some stress, and I was all for helping him.

You see, I didn't do love or relationships. That part of my life was over. I was all about having fun with no strings attached. There were only three rules I lived by. Don't get close, never fall in love, and always have fun. Life was short, and it wasn't to be wasted.

When he walked in, I couldn't help but notice his sexy muscles, perfectly placed tattoo, earrings, and tight ass. He was the one I wanted to relieve my stress.

Then he opened his mouth and everything changed.

He was cocky. He was arrogant. He was not going to make it through the day.

I made a promise to my friend that I'd do my best to behave.

There was no way he was going to make it easy on me.

Little did he know, I wasn't going to make it easy on him either.

No comments:

Post a Comment