Tuesday, October 18, 2016

New Release

Falling for My Best Friend, Part 2




My senior year definitely had some ups and downs. I'd gone to my prom, but it hadn't worked out exactly like I thought it would. It was even better. My dream had come true. I'd finally gotten that second kiss from my best friend, after he'd saved me from my creepy date of course. That kiss led to the most amazing night of my life. Everything was perfect. At least I thought it was. Then I woke up the following morning and everything changed.

It was all a mistake.

He'd never know just how much those few words changed my life.

I was going off to college, and I was looking forward to every moment of freedom that was coming my way.

James Reid was going to be a thing of the past.

I quickly learned what was good for him wasn't good for me.

That man had another thing coming.

I was done with both Pirates and their overprotective, crazy ways.

It was time for me to have a little fun of my own.

Did I mention, nothing was every easy when it came to James Reid?

No comments:

Post a Comment