Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Get it now! $0.99 for a limited time.

Playing Hardball, Part 5

is live $0.99 for a limited time.



Lance took the news of my pregnancy much better than I thought he would. He was awesome and totally into the idea of being a dad. He'd even bought us a house and taken over my apartment. Everything our baby needed was bought. We were ready and still had a month to go. 

Don't get me wrong, we definitely had some ups and downs along the way. 

When I say ups and downs, I mean more like a roller coaster ride. 

Just when I thought things were getting back to normal, as normal as things ever were for us, something happened that changed everything. 

Our baby was in danger. 

Would everything be okay? 

Our little one had to be fine. 

My world was crashing down around me. 

There was only one person I wanted to be there with me through it all. 

It was the man I loved. Yep, I loved him. There was just no way I was going to let him find out. 

You see, I didn't deserve love. I didn't deserve a happily ever after. I just had to figure out how I was going to convince him of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment