Monday, April 11, 2016

His Assistant: The Final Story pre-order $0.99

The conclusion to the International Best-Selling Serial 

"His Assistant: The Final Story"

is available for pre-order at $0.99 and includes all 4 books.

It will be released May 1st.





It will be free through through Kindle Unlimited.

The Final Story (A Full-Length Novel) - 

I'd just graduated from college when my dad offered me a huge opportunity at the family company. I couldn't decide if it was something I wanted. He worked every waking moment, and I knew he'd expect the same from me. That wasn't who I was. Sure, I worked hard for everything I had. Why wouldn't I? I never expected things handed to me. I could get anything I needed on my own. While I worked hard, I played hard too. That wasn't something I thought my dad would understand. He offered me the summer to decide if I wanted the job. Three months was nothing. I could do it for sure. 

When I walked in for my first day on the job, something happened I didn't expect. She showed up. She was my sister's best friend. She was the daughter of my grandpa's assistant. I'd known her my whole life. We never got along. I couldn't stand her. There was no way I was spending three months around her. Not after what happened. Not after that one night. I'd been avoiding her for three years. 

Suddenly three months sounded a lot longer than it had before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment