Tuesday, January 19, 2016

"In Love with My Brother's Best Friend" Part 2 is now available


"In Love with My Brother's Best Friend" Part 2


is available for $0.99 and FREE through Kindle Unlimited




He stood in front of me looking sexier than I ever remembered him being. She stood next to him with pride in all of her perfectness. All I could focus on was his hand on her back. It came out of my mouth without even thinking. 

“Jackson,” I said. “This is my boyfriend Chris.” 

There was no way I was going to let him think I was single. I couldn't do it. He didn't need to know just how much that one night with him had impacted my life or that ten years later, he was still the only man I thought about. 

I could feel my best friend's eyes on me and knew I was in trouble. That would have to wait. I had to focus on getting through the rehearsal and dinner with my family and HIM. 

It wasn't as easy as I thought it was going to be. The tension was mounting, and I wasn't sure we were going to make it through without one of us losing it. 

All we had to do was get through the wedding. 

How hard could it be? 

I should have know that nothing was that easy when it came to HIM. 

Part 3 will be available February 9th.



No comments:

Post a Comment