Sunday, September 20, 2015

New Release only $0.99

A Blast from the Past
Only $0.99 for a limited time
and free through kindle unlimited




I had a best friend. His name was Zander. We spent four amazing years together. Then he left me. 

It had been sixteen years since I'd heard his voice or seen his face. 

I'd spent the last two of those years helping his mom care for his sick father. 

Not for one second did I think he'd come back. 

I was wrong. 

When he walked back into my life as if nothing happened, I didn't know what to do. 

A few days. He was only going to be there a few days. What could it hurt? 

When secrets were revealed, I realized something. Maybe he hadn't left me. Maybe he was the there the whole time. 

I just had to figure out what that meant.

No comments:

Post a Comment