Tuesday, July 7, 2015

"It Happened in Vegas" (Unexpected Love #1) Free

"It Happened in Vegas"
(Unexpected Love #1)

Free

Amazon -
http://www.amazon.com/Happened-Vegas-Unexpected-Love-ebook/dp/B010U5JWOO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Coming 7/10
"What Happened After Vegas" (Unexpected Love #2)



"Stop," he said. "It's not negotiable."

"Don't pull that lawyer shit on me," she said.

He walked up behind her, turned her around, and held her chin in his hand.

"It's my job to keep you safe. I would never forgive myself if anything ever happened to you. If you don't go to the doctor, I'll worry about you. I need to know that everything's okay. Could you please not argue this with me. We'll go, and they will say it's just nerves. I'll feel much better. Would you do that for me?"

She shook her head in his hand with her toothbrush hanging out of her mouth.

"Good," he said with a smirk. "I'll make an appointment for after work today. I'm going with you. That way I can hear it for myself. Now, get that sexy, naked ass ready for school before I spank it."

Cliff walked out of the bathroom with his tie hanging around his neck. It took all she had not to grab him by it. The room got quiet. He must have gone down to the kitchen already, she thought.

Rachel looked in the mirror. She was brushing her hair when she snickered and put on a serious face.

"It's not negotiable," she said in a bossy tone into the mirror.

She felt him before she saw him. With his hand on her back, he nudged her down.


No comments:

Post a Comment