Saturday, February 28, 2015

New Release - His Assistant Part 3 - New Release

***New Release***

His Assistant Part 3 - The final installment is available for only $0.99 until 2/10/15.



Amazon - 

Amazon UK -

Barnes and Noble -

When my Mr. Right stormed out on me, I didn't know what to do.

Then I got a call that shattered my world.

I couldn't believe it. There was no way it was true. They had to have been wrong. My talk, dark, and handsome had to be okay.

The three months that past after that night were hard on all of us.

I had secrets, and it was taking everything I had to keep them locked away.

I made a promise to the man I loved. It was a promise I knew I needed to keep.

How could I do it?

Could I really walk away from him?

What would happen when if he found out who I really was?

Would I end up living a life like my mother?

Would I lose the only man I would ever love?

His Assistant Part 3 is the final installment of the serial.

His Assistant Part 1 is available.
His Assistant Part 2 is available.

No comments:

Post a Comment